Introducing Our New Massage
Therapist Chris Vettef
Perfect Balance Therapeutic Massage offers massage for the athlete in
everyone. Chris specialize in improving the
performance of equestrians, golfers, runners
and other competitive athletes. Chris Vettel
is a California State Certificated massage
therapist. Chris Vettel has been an equine
massage therapist since 1988 and has owned
horses for over 25 years. She enjoys spending
time at the barn working with the horses
through her equine massage practice. Chris
Vettel is a Holistic Health Practitioner that
graduated from Healing Hands School of
Holistic Health in 1997.
At that time she began focusing her massage talents on people as well as horses. She spent seven years working at me Four Seasons Aviara Spa in Carlsbad, where she learned and practiced exceptional customer service. In 2008 she was chosen as a founding instructor for MiraCosta College‘s Therapeutic Massage Program, where she taught massage until spring 2013. Chris brings a wide variety of experience and knowledge to her massages. Her goal is to help you stay balanced, focused and healthy. While giving you excellent customer service at Perfect Balance Therapeutic Massage.
Book Your Appointment today @ http://perfectbalanceTM.com Or give her call @ (760)744-2300
Chiropractic You Can Trust!
San Marcos' Dr. Mark's mission is to provide health information and treatment that transforms people's lives by increasing their energy, excitement, and youthfulness for life.
If you are suffering from some type of pain problem - no matter what the cause.
You owe it to yourself to call Dr. Mark and see if the life changing benefits of Chiropractic treatment at Cafagna Chiropractic are for you.
Dr. Mark offers a complete state of the art office located in San Marcos, that specializes in gentle treatment that will make you feel welcome the moment you enter.
He treats all pain syndromes including Headache, Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain, and Disc related cases.
Dr. Mark has also had great success with nerve pain into the arms and legs, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel and TMJ.
If you have been told you need thousands of dollars of treatment based on x-rays that were taken as a free offer you owe it to yourself to contact Dr. Mark for a FREE consultation to review those X-Rays and determine if in fact that is the case.
Dr. Mark states that he is a chiropractor that you can trust because he will let you know the truth. Some people do in fact need substantial treatment, but often X-Rays are an exploited selling tool that is used to "sell" treatment.
What other Doctors have to say about Dr. Mark:"I have been a Chiropractor for 26 years and I have entrusted my own care to Dr. Mark Cafagna due to his exceptional knowledge and skills. Dr. Mark has a great office with an amazing staff and I highly recommend his care."
- Dr. Nick Alesandrelli, D.C."Dr. Mark has been a crucial part of the treatment and recovery of multiple types of injuries my patients have suffered. He is passionate about the care he provides and seeing his patients reach their highest potential. It has always been a pleasure working with him!"
- Dr. Ron Brizzie, D.O. Medical Director Fusion Physical Medicine"I highly recommend Dr. Mark Cafagna, D.C. as a chiropractor. He has treated several of my patients with great outcomes and received great reviews from the patients. I find his professional demeanor and skills to be exceptional, and I will refer my patients to Dr. Cafagna without any hesitation."
- Paul E. Kim, M.D.Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
Subspecialty Certification in Pain Management
UCLA Pain Management Fellowship
- Insurance (United, Aetna, Cigna, Anthem, Blue Shield & many more!)
- All major credit cards
- ASH provider-HMO
- HSA & FLEX Accounts Accepted
In-Network for most health insurances!
PPO, HMO, V.A., Work Comp