Man About Town
Dr. Cafagna Discusses His New Office in Local PublicationThe Paper
Long time pal, Dr. Mark, his wife, Pam, (former Miss Poway!) and his staff have moved to new quarters in San Marcos. New chiropractic offices twice the size of their old office - all dolled up and showing a warm and welcome decor that makes you feel right at home.
“We just outgrew the other place,” Dr. Mark says. “We were there for 15 years but we needed more room to accommodate our growing number of patients. We’ve been blessed with strong support from the community and it has come to this - all new, beautiful offices. It was a lot of hard work but we are delighted!”
The new offices are located at 100 North Rancho Santa Fe, Suite 129. You’ll be greeted by a smiling, well trained staff, and ushered in to see Dr. Mark in a timely manner.
For more information on Dr. Mark and his Chiropractic and Wellness Center, visit their website at www.DrMarkChiropractor.com.
I’m a big believer in chiropractic and in Dr. Mark. He’s adjusted me and all of my family at one time or another. Top drawer chiropractic treatment, whether it’s back, neck, Sciatica, sports injuries auto accidents, work injuries, they can, and do, provide outstanding treatment.
You may want to call Dr. Mark at 760.410.2373. (If you’re curious, the last name of Cafagna is similar to the pronounciation for Lasagna. That’s why he goes by the name of “Dr. Mark.” It’s just easier for everyone.)
Chiropractic You Can Trust!
San Marcos' Dr. Mark's mission is to provide health information and treatment that transforms people's lives by increasing their energy, excitement, and youthfulness for life.
If you are suffering from some type of pain problem - no matter what the cause.
You owe it to yourself to call Dr. Mark and see if the life changing benefits of Chiropractic treatment at Cafagna Chiropractic are for you.
Dr. Mark offers a complete state of the art office located in San Marcos, that specializes in gentle treatment that will make you feel welcome the moment you enter.
He treats all pain syndromes including Headache, Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain, and Disc related cases.
Dr. Mark has also had great success with nerve pain into the arms and legs, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel and TMJ.
If you have been told you need thousands of dollars of treatment based on x-rays that were taken as a free offer you owe it to yourself to contact Dr. Mark for a FREE consultation to review those X-Rays and determine if in fact that is the case.
Dr. Mark states that he is a chiropractor that you can trust because he will let you know the truth. Some people do in fact need substantial treatment, but often X-Rays are an exploited selling tool that is used to "sell" treatment.
What other Doctors have to say about Dr. Mark:"I have been a Chiropractor for 26 years and I have entrusted my own care to Dr. Mark Cafagna due to his exceptional knowledge and skills. Dr. Mark has a great office with an amazing staff and I highly recommend his care."
- Dr. Nick Alesandrelli, D.C."Dr. Mark has been a crucial part of the treatment and recovery of multiple types of injuries my patients have suffered. He is passionate about the care he provides and seeing his patients reach their highest potential. It has always been a pleasure working with him!"
- Dr. Ron Brizzie, D.O. Medical Director Fusion Physical Medicine"I highly recommend Dr. Mark Cafagna, D.C. as a chiropractor. He has treated several of my patients with great outcomes and received great reviews from the patients. I find his professional demeanor and skills to be exceptional, and I will refer my patients to Dr. Cafagna without any hesitation."
- Paul E. Kim, M.D.Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
Subspecialty Certification in Pain Management
UCLA Pain Management Fellowship
- Insurance (United, Aetna, Cigna, Anthem, Blue Shield & many more!)
- All major credit cards
- ASH provider-HMO
- HSA & FLEX Accounts Accepted
In-Network for most health insurances!
PPO, HMO, V.A., Work Comp